Wailea Ekahi Village Resort #24B
Sleeping Capacity: 2
Bed Size: King, Sofa Bed
TV 27+ inch
TV Master Bedroom
In unit washer / dryer
Free Wireless Internet
Iron & Ironing Board
High Quality Linens
Starting supply of dish, laundry and bath soaps
Starting supply of paper towels and T.P.
Complimentary linen service: (Not valid for condo #4C) provided weekly on stays 2 weeks or more. (ie: a 2 week stay receives 1 clean, a 3 week stay receives 2 weekly cleans, etc..)
- Pool - Non Heated
- Pool - Heated
- More than one Pool
- BBQ - Propane
- Free Off Street Parking
4/24/2014 to 12/18/2014
$216 - $264 per night
12/20/2013 to 4/23/2014
$305 - $370 per night
Rates are subject to change. Select inventory only. Other restrictions may apply.
Minimum stay requirement of 10 nights may apply for holiday (Christmas/New Years) periods.
- All rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax & based on Standard Occupancy.
- Holiday Bookings: Christmas/New Year's reservations are not subject normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- All reservations are subject to a $30 booking fee and property fees, if applicable. The Kihei Beach booking fee is $55, the Wailea Elua booking fee is $134.17 and the Makena Surf booking fee is $80.
- A 3 night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. Canadian checks are subject to exchange fees. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year's bookings).
- A cleaning fee will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 11:00am.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Alii Resorts and, if required, with the property.
- A ½ day charge of regular priced rent is required to guarantee a Late Check-Out.
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exhange rate. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of $200 or 10% of the gross rent, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Years). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guest for any accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali'i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guest will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for all damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a $400 refundable security deposit.
- ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING & PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Owner and /or Ali'i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hours notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit to prospective tenants.
- STANDARD OCCUPANCY: 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax, per night above standard occupancy to a maximum of 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), 3-Bedroom (8 people), using existing bedding. Children 12 and under are free, but are included in maximum occupancies.
- Additional person(s) charge is $20 per person per night.
- Ali'i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali'i Resorts, LLC will make all efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow you to cancel your reservation without incurring a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or wholesalers, hereby agree to verify the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation.